A deblistering machine (also known as a blister emptying machine) is a special device designed to remove products, such as medications or other small items, from blister packs. These machines are widely used in the pharmaceutical and other industries to recover defective or excess products from blister packs for reuse or disposal.
Here are some key features and functions of deblistering machines:
- Precision: Deblistering machines are designed to gently remove products from blister packs without damaging them. This is particularly important for sensitive products such as tablets or capsules.
- Efficiency: these machines are designed to perform the deblistering process quickly and efficiently to reduce production costs and minimize the loss of valuable products.
- Adaptability: deblistering machines are often adaptable to handle different types of blister packs and products. They can be adjusted to handle different sizes and shapes of blister packs.
- Product recovery: The main purpose of these machines is to recover products from blister packs that have been rejected due to defects in the packaging, quality control or other reasons. These products can then be reintroduced into the manufacturing process or used elsewhere.
- Minimizing waste: Deblistering machines help reduce the amount of waste that would be generated by defective or unused products in blister packs.
- The use of deblistering machines is an important way to increase efficiency and maximize the economic recovery of products in industries where blister packaging is commonly used.
Our service for you
Discover our extensive service area and our RBP distributors worldwide.
If you would like more information or direct contact, we are here for you.