Effective and reliable recovery of valuable pharmaceuticals from defective blister packs is of great importance, both for economic and quality reasons. Here are some general points that can be made about this:
- Avoiding waste: Recovering pharmaceuticals from blister packs that are defective or do not meet quality standards helps minimize waste. Pharmaceuticals are expensive to manufacture, and recovering products can mean significant cost savings.
- Quality control: the recovery process provides an opportunity to re-inspect products and ensure they meet quality standards before they re-enter the distribution channel.
- Sustainability: Reusing products from defective blister packs is a sustainable practice as it helps reduce waste and minimizes environmental impact.
- Compliance: The recovery of pharmaceuticals from defective packaging must be done in compliance with regulatory requirements and quality standards to ensure product safety and efficacy.
- Efficiency improvement: the use of specialized machinery, such as deblistering machines, to recover pharmaceuticals helps improve efficiency and reduces manual labor.
- Traceability: accurate traceability of recovered products is critical to ensure they meet proper quality standards and are properly managed.
- Research and development: Recovered products can be valuable in pharmaceutical research and development for testing and studies without incurring additional production costs.
Effective and reliable recovery of pharmaceuticals requires specialized techniques and equipment, as well as stringent quality controls to ensure that recovered products meet the required standards. This is an important aspect in the pharmaceutical industry and other industries that use blister packaging to ensure that valuable products are not wasted and reach the customer in perfect condition.
Our service for you
Discover our extensive service area and our RBP distributors worldwide.
If you would like more information or direct contact, we are here for you.